Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Animations I like

I like it because the blue little rabbit is cute. I also like the landscapes and how they "fall" when the bigger guy walks on them. Plus, the story is pretty nice.

I have no idea how this video is but I used to watch this show when I was little (fine, I still watch it...). I like how they are stripes on their face when they're mad or upset. It's pretty simple but it's funny.

For my third one, I can't find a video I like but it's like half movie-half animated. Arthur et les minimoys is the title. And I like their hair and their ears. Plus the mean characters are really good looking. The relation they made with reality is pretty interesting.

Em

1 comment:

  1. wow totally spies....I remember watching that show as a very little kid. I don't remember why, but the thought of these three gals doing all the kick-ass things was very alluring to me. And don't worry i still watch it every once in a while.The animation in general ism spot on!

    ReplyDelete