Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My favorite animations - morgan monette



#1.Godzilla- Airport reveal 
     Godzilla 2014- The kiss of death scene
   

 I chose these two as a tie because the animation in these two clips was amazing. The flames, the way Godzilla moves, the water, every small and big detail from the big explosions to the small bits of debris flying through the air. I am a die hard Godzilla fan with the old and the new. From the scales and bumps on Godzilla to the way his skin moves when he walks was animated perfectly. 


The Jurassic Park movies was another movie that I was obsessed with as a kid. The first Jurassic Park movie was made in the early 90s, and with animation SO realistic in JP in the 90s it made you really think there was an island with dinosaurs on it.


I love marvel heros and in tv shows, the crazy character is always my favorite. Thats why when I found out about deadpool and his test footage I got really pumped. Even though its just test footage, the animation is great with detail like deadpool's moving mouth behind his mask and his ear impressions on the side of his head.

1 comment:

  1. Jurassic Park was one of my favorite movies when i was younger, it amazed me how real they made the dinosaurs look especially coming out of the 90's. The animation and cgi still holds up today which is very impressive

    ReplyDelete