Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What do you like...like?

Animation is a very diverse artistic form. Animation more than any other artistic form is also tied to our childhood and nostalgia.

Choose 3 Animations from Youtube or Vimeo to share with the class
and write 3-5 sentences about the animation and why you like that animation and be prepared to share it with the group.

Waking Life 2001
Directed by Richard Linklater







This movie came out in 200. When I saw it I thought that it was the perfect blend of smart and fun. It was made using rotoscoping. I hope we can watch the entire movie as a class later in the semester.

1 comment:

  1. Mr.Todd, I do not like the animations you chose. I don't like them, because they don't look pleasing to me. The animations feel really off to me and looks just poorly done. The videos are not really funny at all, but they do have a lot of smart points. The coloration of the skin tones is extremely bad and I just dont like it.

    ReplyDelete