Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Caroline review

The movie Caroline is a horror movie that scared me as a kid (now inspired to have “creepy” doll versions of Rachel and Acela, and later, Salama).  The animation is more resembling of computer stop-motion, and made the characters almost as real as possible, and try to make the movie as shady and creepy and scary as possible.  As a little kid back in Texas, I watched it when it is new.  I only adored the first half but never wanted to watch the remaining half (except the ending) since it scared me to death since the “other mother” turns into a Beldam.  The movie sight of violence creeped me as well, as basically scratching the eyes off is horrible.   However the creepy sight of the button eyes from the characters lead me have a Paint program picture of Acela the Malawian and Rachel the Zambian( my own characters) to be in a special style similar to Caroline and said it’s their version of the dolls, but the idea won’t last due to being afraid of the movie and some people wouldn’t appreciate it.  (Additional thing:  I do like the gravy train and I one proposed my model trains run through the kitchen to the dining table to collect food and remove trash.)
Da Zambian and Malawian r dollz!.png

Caroline inspired drawing on what Acela and Rachel will look like if they are in the other world.

No comments:

Post a Comment