Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Coraline

Coraline is a great movie. The story of this movie is very good and the animation style is very good. The animation style is stop motion. Stop motion is taking a photo and then moving it then taking another photo over and over again. I really like this animation style because if you spray water or snow it makes it look much different than other animations. I feel like this animation is very smooth and flows really well. I like all the different scenes add a very nice touch in this animation. The different scenes are like sets and each set is made in real life and not like a cartoon. I believe more people should do this style of animation because I feel like this animation is becoming more irrelevant. This style reminds me of Wallace and Gromit but instead of clay they use toys and figures. The End.  


No comments:

Post a Comment